"We’re so comfortable that we can rely on each other to get each other through. When we were doing the scene in the pilot where Taylor did the strip dance in the bedroom, our director at the time, Michael Trim, explained our relationship like I’m the spider and she’s the fly. I lure her in and we have this tumultuous crazy relationship, but as the first season progressed, you saw those roles shift." - Laura Prepon
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.
Holy mother of …
this is what i’ll put on the invites when i turn 100
This is the truest thing ever
Ready for the day :-)
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: